Wednesday, January 11, 2006

 

Hello....


Hello Everyone,

This blog business is very exciting. I feel we should change the title to "Bob's Blog for Students Going to Ecuador with ASB 2006."

Anywho, I am Dhriti Pandhi and I am one of the student leaders for the Ecuador trip. I am an Economics, Finance, and Spanish major. I enjoy good movies, Arrested Development, and ice cream.

Oh, I already have an interested professor who wants to come in and talk to us about Ecuador -- and he is free on the weekend of Feb 25!

I hope you all remembered to pay at least 1/3 of your ASB payment this past Tuesday - if not, do it ASAP.

I guess that's enough from me for right now!

PS - If you look closely at my picture, I am sitting underneath Rodin's The Thinker trying to imitate him, but the position of my left and right arm are inverted -- how ironic.

Dhriti

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?