Sunday, January 29, 2006

 

Greetings :-)



(smiley faces are the extent of my computer savvy :-)


Hello!
I'm Sheeva, and it has been just a pleasure getting to know you all and I'm looking forward to more excitement as our trip nears!! This is a picture of me when I went to New York this past winter break to visit my brother, as I was wandering the city. New York is one of my favorite places because it holds all the things I love, theatre, music, art, different kinds of people, good food, public transportation, my brother, and many other things I'm probably forgetting. I'm a third year psychology major doing minors in music and Asian American Studies. My free time generally involves reading, watching movies, pondering things, and eating good food. The last good book I read was Freakonomics and the last good movie I saw was Monsoon Wedding. If you all have good recommendations let me know!! I guess I'll bid farewell with my quote from our ASB meeting:

"Smooth seas do not make skillful sailors," African proverb

Not quite as amazing as the quote we made up together at the meeting, but I hope still adds some enjoyment. I can't wait to learn more about you all, and until we meet again...
Best Wishes,
Sheeva





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?